Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently I'm getting shifting, what's the recommended course of action?
So I just switched to Repetier host .92 and my first print was perfect.  However, on my last two prints from Repetier host and sliced by Cura ended up with these shifts.  
[Image: d4ee6803-7cbd-4666-86d2-b0e8b3edeefd_zpseifq0ubm.jpg]

[Image: a624ccb3-18fc-47a3-9e9e-602ae8589717_zpswhoxalsq.jpg]

I looked through the sticky at the top of this forum and people seemed to think there's no reason to try to print something else or try a different slicer.   

What's the latest fix that everyone recommends for this?  A few people said printing from an sd card would help, but others said it didn't matter.  Any help with the latest course of action would be greatly appreciated.
see if you have som bad wires to you stepper motor that what i did and fund one bad and fix that
(09-29-2016, 05:20 AM)Kimse Wrote: see if you have som bad wires to you stepper motor that what i did and fund one bad and fix that

Thanks Kimse for the advice.  Is there any tutorial on how to do this?  I'm new to the hardware aspect of this.
(10-12-2016, 02:13 AM)xtra12 Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 05:20 AM)Kimse Wrote: see if you have som bad wires to you stepper motor that what i did and fund one bad and fix that

Thanks Kimse for the advice.  Is there any tutorial on how to do this?  I'm new to the hardware aspect of this.

hope this will help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFm2ZXmo...e=youtu.be and sorry for my english Wink