Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bed Leveling.... PLEASE HELP
Exclamation 
So I posted here last night about the z off set because I just had installed an e3d on my davinci 1.0 and before hand leveled the bed and didnt want to have to do it again right away.  well I didnt get any response and was  a bit impatient so I adjusted the bed with the leveling nuts and got the approximate 0 correct.  Now however I have to level the bed manually which I have never had any liuck at.  I just spent about 7 or 8 hours trying over and over again and no matter what I can never get it perfect.  When I got the bed perfectly level with the auto leveling I was getting very good quality prints with the stock extruder and no warping or sticking problems.  Now I have this brand new e3d and cant even get past the second layer without the prints peeling up all crazy.  Does anyone else have this problem or am I just an idiot??  Is there anyway to utilize the z probe from the davinci nozel and fit it some how on the new nozel?  or even use the nozel itself to transfer the signal??  I would imagine it just needs to be something conductive?  Please someone respond this time.  Thank you. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
(08-16-2016, 04:30 PM)bda714 Wrote: So I posted here last night about the z off set because I just had installed an e3d on my davinci 1.0 and before hand leveled the bed and didnt want to have to do it again right away.  well I didnt get any response and was  a bit impatient so I adjusted the bed with the leveling nuts and got the approximate 0 correct.  Now however I have to level the bed manually which I have never had any liuck at.  I just spent about 7 or 8 hours trying over and over again and no matter what I can never get it perfect.  When I got the bed perfectly level with the auto leveling I was getting very good quality prints with the stock extruder and no warping or sticking problems.  Now I have this brand new e3d and cant even get past the second layer without the prints peeling up all crazy.  Does anyone else have this problem or am I just an idiot??  Is there anyway to utilize the z probe from the davinci nozel and fit it some how on the new nozel?  or even use the nozel itself to transfer the signal??  I would imagine it just needs to be something conductive?  Please someone respond this time.  Thank you. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Manual leveling is the ticket.  :Smile

Please search,  it's very well documented.  Also keep in mind your temperatures may need to be raised or lowered because no two extruder are going to be the exact same even if the display temp indicates the same. 

Kieth