Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Z-Axis only moves down (1.0a)
I replace the end stop and cable and it did not fix the problem, i flash the lastes version dev and also master and it did not fix the issue. im selecting the correct choose in the firmware 1, 1 for my machine, im at a lost here 
m119 command return z_min:H at all times, when i hit home the bed moves down a little 

PLEASE help
what is your printer model ? what jumper did you used?

what settings did you put in configuration.h?

what version display in settings? not 0.92 the other one
(08-14-2016, 09:49 AM)luc Wrote: what is your printer model ? what jumper did you used?

what settings did you put in configuration.h?

what version display in settings? not 0.92 the other one

Version is 1.0a , jumper J37

#define DAVINCI 1// "0" if not DAVINCI, "1" For DAVINCI 1.0, "2" For DAVINCI 2.0 with 1 FAN, "3" For DAVINCI 2.0 with 2 FAN, 4 for AiO (WITH NO SCANNER SUPPORT)
#define MODEL  1//"0" for first generation (jumper JP1 to reset ) , "1" for new generation   (jumper J37 to reset)
#define REPURPOSE_FAN_TO_COOL_EXTRUSIONS 0 /
(thats the only thing i change )

0.92.10m
Every time i hit home all the z just go down a little, Dont know what else to do as im not able to print
Please help, can i revert back to stock and try again ?
No you cannot reverse it is clearly explained in github

For the version please give the long one as said not the 0.92
(08-14-2016, 09:47 PM)luc Wrote: No you cannot reverse it is clearly explained in github

For the version please give the long one as said not the 0.92

Hey Luc the other number i see is 1.16-07-14-1.1A is that the one you looking for ?

Thank you
Yes thank you
So this confirmed you flashed 1.0A

Did you tried to flash #define MODEL  0 to check ?
the main difference between 1.0A and 1.0 is the Zmin pin 
https://github.com/luc-github/Repetier-F....h#L18-L22

It worth to try - your board may be different than other 1.0a

You mentionned you changed  the end stop and cable, it is because they did not work before you flashed ?
(08-14-2016, 10:44 PM)luc Wrote: Yes thank you
So this confirmed you flashed 1.0A

Did you tried to flash #define MODEL  0 to check ?
the main difference between 1.0A and 1.0 is the Zmin pin 
https://github.com/luc-github/Repetier-F....h#L18-L22

It worth to try - your board may be different than other 1.0a

You mentionned you changed  the end stop and cable, it is because they did not work before you flashed ?

I did defined model to 0 and it did the same thing, it was working before flash. I swap it from another davinci and it work on my other machine, and the one from the other machine was still doing the same thing. can it be the connector on the motherboard itself ? is there anyway to test that ? it was working on xyz
yes you may test using multimeter to see if you have continuity issue between wire and connector
(08-14-2016, 11:24 PM)luc Wrote: yes you may test using multimeter to see if you have continuity issue between wire and connector

I agree to check the wires.  If the motherboard works in another machine then you know it is not firmware or motherboard.  since you indicate a different board in the machine does the same thing,  this even confirms it is wiring or a bad stepper.  There is an off chance you could have a bad Z sensor.  You could swap one of the other sensors to confirm if it is a sensor problem. 

Kieth