Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da vinci 1.0 FW issues.
ok so here is the deal. i have flashed my 1.0 with the rep .92 and the printer is working but i cannot connect to my computer. when i go into device manager it shows up under "other devices" and an "unknown device" i have spent roughly 8 hours looking on the inter webs for help and i find people with the same issue and then no solution. i was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what they have done to correct it. i have heard of people saying to update the driver but i cannot find the diver to update it. any suggestions?

Attached Files Image(s)

the drivers are located in your arduino directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\drivers
(08-06-2016, 06:00 PM)zannas Wrote: ok so here is the deal. i have flashed my 1.0 with the rep .92 and the printer is working but i cannot connect to my computer. when i go into device manager it shows up under "other devices" and an "unknown device" i have spent roughly 8 hours looking on the inter webs for help and i find people with the same issue and then no solution. i was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what they have done to correct it. i have heard of people saying to update the driver but i cannot find the diver to update it. any suggestions?

This issue is covered many times on this forum board.  I'm sorry I don't have time to find it tonight,  but if you search USB driver unknown you will find the threads including the downloads. 

Kieth