Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controlling Temperatrue
I would like to be able to control the temperature on my XYZ printer (extruder and bed).  I am modifying the printer to print bio-ink, and need the temps to be no more than 37C.  I tried using an arduino and jumping the EEPROM in the cartridge.  Apparently the code used for this is old, and XYZ has already "fixed" this.  I wrote Voltivo and they directed me to the forums for help.
(07-19-2016, 06:41 PM)n1123 Wrote: I would like to be able to control the temperature on my XYZ printer (extruder and bed).  I am modifying the printer to print bio-ink, and need the temps to be no more than 37C.  I tried using an arduino and jumping the EEPROM in the cartridge.  Apparently the code used for this is old, and XYZ has already "fixed" this.  I wrote Voltivo and they directed me to the forums for help.

the only way to get full control is to flash your davinci with repetier based FW
(07-20-2016, 06:11 AM)luc Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 06:41 PM)n1123 Wrote: I would like to be able to control the temperature on my XYZ printer (extruder and bed).  I am modifying the printer to print bio-ink, and need the temps to be no more than 37C.  I tried using an arduino and jumping the EEPROM in the cartridge.  Apparently the code used for this is old, and XYZ has already "fixed" this.  I wrote Voltivo and they directed me to the forums for help.

the only way to get full control is to flash your davinci with repetier based FW

Awesome!  How?  Is there a tutorial on this.  What equipment do I need?