Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filament don't load or unload
Hello, i was printing and the filament has been blocked by the end of the davinci cartridge. Now i can't load or unload.
When i try to unload i have no reaction , when i try to load i have a small vibration and i have clicks.
I think that there is a fuse or 0 ohms resistor who has burned but i have no idea of the location .
So i need help to solve this problem
Thanks
Daniel
(07-18-2016, 06:49 PM)db69510 Wrote: Hello, i was printing and the filament has been blocked by the end of the davinci cartridge. Now i can't load or unload.
When i try to unload i have no reaction , when i try to load i have a small vibration and i have clicks.
I think that there is a fuse or 0 ohms resistor who has burned but i have no idea of the location .
Thanks
Daniel
Hi Daniel

If all the filament went inside the nozzle (I mean your cartridge was all empty), there is probably a small piece of filament stuck between the nozzle and the feeder. If that's the case, you will have to remove the extruder and then remove the stuck filament.

Here's a video how to: 

Hope this help!
(07-19-2016, 01:04 AM)Aventureve Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 06:49 PM)db69510 Wrote: Hello, i was printing and the filament has been blocked by the end of the davinci cartridge. Now i can't load or unload.
Thanks
Daniel
Hi Daniel

If all the filament went inside the nozzle (I mean your cartridge was all empty), there is probably a small piece of filament stuck between the nozzle and the feeder. If that's the case, you will have to remove the extruder and then remove the stuck filament.

Here's a video how to: 

Hope this help!

Hello , thanks for the video it was the solution . All is ok and repetier 0.92 a very very good soft.
Have a nice day
Daniel