Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who care
If you own simplify 3d and are one of those not using Repetier, there was a S3D update and you can now jog the Axis. I am not sure what all of the other improvements are but I am curious. Maybe I will try removing my resetter and see if it reads filament still.
(06-07-2016, 10:08 PM)Brutal Wrote: If you own simplify 3d and are one of those not using Repetier, there was a S3D update and you can now jog the Axis. I am not sure what all of the other improvements are but I am curious. Maybe I will try removing my resetter and see if it reads filament still.

I got an email about the update but have not looked over it yet. I am in the process of getting another XYZ motherboard, as  Repetier is not for me as I am not into programming so I was stuck with all its issues. I was able to reload an older version of XYZ Firmware and then use the XYZ Software to load the latest update, but had an issue with the bed heating up all the time and it cannot be turned off. 
So anyway, what version of XYZ Firmware are you using and wouldn't it be great if S3D solved the problem with the filament counter (as Repetier does).
I wish I stayed with the XYZ Firmware and just used S3D. Did not need the hassles.
Just curious but why not just use S3D with your existing repetier on your xyz.  I have no problems doing this.