Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Uploading Repetier 0.92 on Davinci 1.0a
I've followed tutorials, and tried following the fixes from past solved issues while uploading the repetier firmware. However, I have had no luck thus far and i'm hoping you guys could help. My first issue was when uploading the firmware after flashing my computer no longer recognizes the usb. After a while I found that removing the usb, jumping J37 while turning on for 5 seconds then off would allow my computer to recognize it as a bossac com. Now, when I go to re upload repetier, it appears that the bossac driver is deleted and the printer isn't connected right before the firmware is uploaded to the davinci. I'm running windows 10, have tried arduino 1.5.8 and 1.6.4. installing sam cores manually, and through the board manager, and then copying over the hardware folder from the repetier master folder. still no luck.
(04-07-2016, 04:43 PM)trill3x Wrote: I've followed tutorials, and tried following the fixes from past solved issues while uploading the repetier firmware. However, I have had no luck thus far and i'm hoping you guys could help. My first issue was when uploading the firmware after flashing my computer no longer recognizes the usb. After a while I found that removing the usb, jumping J37 while turning on for 5 seconds then off would allow my computer to recognize it as a bossac com. Now, when I go to re upload repetier, it appears that the bossac driver is deleted and the printer isn't connected right before the firmware is uploaded to the davinci. I'm running windows 10, have tried arduino 1.5.8 and 1.6.4. installing sam cores manually, and through the board manager, and then copying over the hardware folder from the repetier master folder. still no luck.

I have been having the same problem. I have found that at least in my case and probably your also is that I am using windows 10 and it has a problem with the ports.  See insider reviews about this and add your name to those that want a fix.  For now your only option is to use repetier 091 loaded as a bin file via the bossac program.  But even then it seems if you have a board like mine, then the z axis will be a problem.  Looks like the limit switches need to be switched and I dont know which wires those are yet.
If someone has another solution please let me know, as I am disabled and tearing this machine apart to trace the wiring is going to be a real chore.
0.91 is not compatible with 1.0A http://www.soliforum.com/post/120822/#p120822
(04-07-2016, 04:43 PM)trill3x Wrote: I've followed tutorials, and tried following the fixes from past solved issues while uploading the repetier firmware. However, I have had no luck thus far and i'm hoping you guys could help. My first issue was when uploading the firmware after flashing my computer no longer recognizes the usb. After a while I found that removing the usb, jumping J37 while turning on for 5 seconds then off would allow my computer to recognize it as a bossac com. Now, when I go to re upload repetier, it appears that the bossac driver is deleted and the printer isn't connected right before the firmware is uploaded to the davinci. I'm running windows 10, have tried arduino 1.5.8 and 1.6.4. installing sam cores manually, and through the board manager, and then copying over the hardware folder from the repetier master folder. still no luck.

i use a bin file to set mine up repetier 0.92