Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIO 3S10A
Can anyone help me to find firmware to this board its a 3S10A was a 1.1.6 firmware one it 

[Image: da.jpg]
some news i got it to run whit Repetier 0.92 firmware now i can home all and it heat up yahoo Wink
can you tell me how please I have aios and stuck with 2 bars on screen I need step by step info plus links ??
happy to pay??? urgent

tried this but nothing after it still has black lines so think need to use repetier 0.92 but cant find link to aio only dues ect
please can you tell me how you did it with links if pos happy to pay?? freddiefreddie@hotmail.co.uk
below did not work
Reset your printer back to version 1.1.J
written by fr333n3rgy, just for you!
file:///C:/Users/jeff/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa0.251/readme.html

(03-25-2016, 03:47 PM)Kimse Wrote: some news i got it to run whit Repetier 0.92 firmware now i can home all and it heat up yahoo Wink

how did you do it please
(03-29-2017, 12:53 PM)freddiefreddie Wrote: can you tell me how please I have aios and stuck with 2 bars on screen I need step by step info plus links ??
happy to pay??? urgent

tried this but nothing after it still has black lines so think need to use repetier 0.92 but cant find link to aio only dues ect
please can you tell me how you did it with links if pos happy to pay?? freddiefreddie@hotmail.co.uk
below did not work
Reset your printer back to version 1.1.J
written by fr333n3rgy, just for you!
file:///C:/Users/jeff/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$EXa0.251/readme.html

(03-25-2016, 03:47 PM)Kimse Wrote: some news i got it to run whit Repetier 0.92 firmware now i can home all and it heat up yahoo Wink

how did you do it please

i have a Repetier 0.92  you can upload to it as bin file works for mine da vinci printer i kan link to this if you will have it