Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spare parts
I've got a whole bunch of parts from a 1.0. Pretty much the entire printer (COMPLETELY disassembled). I'm pretty sure the main board is shot. Possibly shorted out. Everything else should be fine. I'd like to keep the steppers, though, as I've got a project in mind for those. Let me know what you'd like and what it's worth to you and maybe we can work something out. I'm up for trades as well. I stay pretty busy with work so it might be a day or 2 before I can get back in touch.
I'm interested in all 4 bearing holders and the belt tensioner assembly (Plastic c bracket and idler) for the X (left-right) axis
Are these the items you're looking for?
[Image: IMG_1602.jpg]
Yes, send a PM with the price.
I'm interested in the timing belts, especially the closed loop ones.

thesauce05I've got a whole bunch of parts from a 1.0. Pretty much the entire printer (COMPLETELY disassembled). I'm pretty sure the main board is shot. Possibly shorted out. Everything else should be fine. I'd like to keep the steppers, though, as I've got a project in mind for those. Let me know what you'd like and what it's worth to you and maybe we can work something out. I'm up for trades as well. I stay pretty busy with work so it might be a day or 2 before I can get back in touch.
Sauce, I tried to PM you but it says you have private messaging disabled. I sent an email through the website instead, if you don't get that just PM me your paypal and I'll get the money sent.
(03-04-2016, 04:43 PM)tjb1 Wrote: Sauce, I tried to PM you but it says you have private messaging disabled.  I sent an email through the website instead, if you don't get that just PM me your paypal and I'll get the money sent.

Not sure why it was disabled, but it's enabled now. I didn't get the email.

(02-23-2016, 11:12 PM)Evanalmighty Wrote: I'm interested in the timing belts, especially the closed loop ones.

thesauce05I've got a whole bunch of parts from a 1.0. Pretty much the entire printer (COMPLETELY disassembled). I'm pretty sure the main board is shot. Possibly shorted out. Everything else should be fine. I'd like to keep the steppers, though, as I've got a project in mind for those. Let me know what you'd like and what it's worth to you and maybe we can work something out. I'm up for trades as well. I stay pretty busy with work so it might be a day or 2 before I can get back in touch.

Are those the smaller, tiny little belts? Pretty sure I've still got those. I'll check when I get home from work. Not sure what that'll be.
I would like to buy the extruder how would fifty dollars be.  Let me know thanks
What do you have left?
I would like the bad main board, I am medically retired on a fixed income so I really can't pay much more than shipping.
(02-17-2016, 01:08 AM)thesauce05 Wrote: I've got a whole bunch of parts from a 1.0. Pretty much the entire printer (COMPLETELY disassembled). I'm pretty sure the main board is shot. Possibly shorted out. Everything else should be fine. I'd like to keep the steppers, though, as I've got a project in mind for those. Let me know what you'd like and what it's worth to you and maybe we can work something out. I'm up for trades as well. I stay pretty busy with work so it might be a day or 2 before I can get back in touch.

Do you still have the pcb from the extruder?  If so please email me on delslogos74@gmail.com