Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DaVinci 2.0 downgrade
I have a Duo 2.0 and now my filament resetter does nothing but reset the amount of material. I need to downgrade the firmware. I don't want to flash the printer because I still have a warranty. Does anyone have a down grade or do I just restore to default?
(02-05-2016, 11:31 PM)bobsavenger Wrote: I have a Duo 2.0 and now my filament resetter does nothing but reset the amount of material. I need to downgrade the firmware. I don't want to flash the printer because I still have a warranty. Does anyone have a down grade or do I just restore to default?

I had the same problem.  I was unable to move back to an older version.  It took almost a week to flash my printer successfully, but after I did I was very happy with it.  The Da Vinci software is really terrible.  It's worth the effort to flash it.  Also, the warranty is not very long and I've read that people have had really bad experiences trying to get warranty service.

Best of luck.
Flashed the printer and have it up and running.  Works fantastic.  Just like using the Lulzbot at work.