Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davinci spares and ramps 1.4
I have a bunch! of spares that I want to get rid of that are for sale, too many to list, so please reply if you are interested in a specific part. Also, I have a relatively new ramps board with mega mounted & steppers attached for sale. I replaced my motherboard with it but decided to upgrade to a new printer instead. The ramps board I am selling currently has marlin on it compatible for the davinci. I also have a brand new in package hardened linear rods custom made for x axis use of linear bearings - this is an exact match of the davinci x axis rods, but much stronger. And finally, I have a heated borosilicate glass bed new in package(compatible for davinci). I bought a bunch of spares as a back up but I don't need them anymore. I can only ship stuff within the united states.
Do you still have the original mainboard?
(01-07-2016, 04:26 PM)barry1685 Wrote: I have a bunch! of spares that I want to get rid of that are for sale, too many to list, so please reply if you are interested in a specific part. Also, I have a relatively new ramps board with mega mounted & steppers attached for sale. I replaced my motherboard with it but decided to upgrade to a new printer instead. The ramps board I am selling currently has marlin on it compatible for the davinci. I also have a brand new in package hardened linear rods custom made for x axis use of linear bearings - this is an exact match of the davinci x axis rods, but much stronger. And finally, I have a heated borosilicate glass bed new in package(compatible for davinci). I bought a bunch of spares as a back up but I don't need them anymore. I can only ship stuff within the united states.

I am interested in belts, rods, hot end, glass plate
(01-07-2016, 04:26 PM)barry1685 Wrote: I have a bunch! of spares that I want to get rid of that are for sale, too many to list, so please reply if you are interested in a specific part. Also, I have a relatively new ramps board with mega mounted & steppers attached for sale. I replaced my motherboard with it but decided to upgrade to a new printer instead. The ramps board I am selling currently has marlin on it compatible for the davinci. I also have a brand new in package hardened linear rods custom made for x axis use of linear bearings - this is an exact match of the davinci x axis rods, but much stronger. And finally, I have a heated borosilicate glass bed new in package(compatible for davinci). I bought a bunch of spares as a back up but I don't need them anymore. I can only ship stuff within the united states.

What model Davinci?

Also, how much for the ramps setup?