Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLVED. Arduino reset filament
SOLVED: The newest version of Arduino dont work. Installed another version and that did the trick...

I reinstalled windows a week ago to get my printer to work with repetier.
Finaly no more reset for the filament I thought, just unti my friend asked me if I could reset his cartridges. "sure I thought".

But now I cant get it to work any more.
I get this when I try to upload the sketch. I have try to put other sketch on to my arduino nano and it works fine, only the reset code gives me errors.

What to do about it? Im not that good on arduino and never seen this problem before. Google it wont help out =/[Image: ard.png]
Im no expert here, but if you reloaded windows then experienced the issue, something tells me you possibly forgot to replace the files in your adruino install for the different board types, or you are picking the wrong board from the list. I cant remember all the files off the top of my head, but I do remember two specific folders in the adruino install folder that needed to be updated.
Im not THAT bad =)
Well, I had everything I needed, and installed correctly. But the newest arduino-software didnt work, I installed an older version, the one that I had on my computer before I reinstalled, and that version worked.
Hehe, I AM that bad and Im embarrased to say its bitten me more than once! Glad you got it worked out. Starting to see some others reporting same problem. Could you please post what version worked so others can reference?
Thank heavens! Being new to all this I was beginning to think I was stupid beyond belief and I tried for quite a few hours before posting in desperation. If I may add to the calls of sharing the old code that does work? :-)
Quote:Hehe, I AM that bad and Im embarrased to say its bitten me more than once! Glad you got it worked out. Starting to see some others reporting same problem. Could you please post what version worked so others can reference?

I now use the 1.6.5 and that works great. I was stuck with the newest 1.6.6 and that didnt work.
So thanx for the replays about other reports the same issue, thought it was my computer at first.

Quote:Thank heavens! Being new to all this I was beginning to think I was stupid beyond belief and I tried for quite a few hours before posting in desperation. If I may add to the calls of sharing the old code that does work? :-)

The old code on Github still works great, but I would use the code with the menu insted, that works alot better. But if you have the arduino pro mini and dont want to connect to pc all the time when flashing, the old code works fine.

I will link to the other code anyway. The menu will show when connected to the arduino board and open up serial monitor and choose 115200 in baudrate.
http://www.soliforum.com/misc.php?action...download=1