Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motherboard 1.0 for sale (needs repair)
Brand new motherboard that needs resistor repaired to a zero ohm resistor and possibly another resistor since two leds are off. Resistors blew from me a while back from shorting the filament sensor board on accident when cleaning. LED screen turned off when this happened.I don't have the equipment to fix it. It was from a davinci I bought that had a broken extruder carriage. The davinci motherboard was brand new. I can ship it in static resistant blubble wrap. Anyone interested?
i might be interested, which 2 leds are off? 3.3 & 5 volt?
I think its 9v & 3.3v
how much did you want for the motherboard + shipping?
Quote:how much did you want for the motherboard + shipping?

Is 30$ reasonable? Will cost me around 10$ to ship
Quote:Is 30$ reasonable? Will cost me around 10$ to ship
how about $25, im just worried if i can't fix the motherboard.
also i forgot to ask, the motherboard is it version 1.0 or 1.0a? thanks
Yea I think I can do that. What is your zip? You can email me @ bmasterson(222)@gmail.com - take out the parenthesis, don't want bots.
Quote:Yea I think I can do that. What is your zip? You can email me @ bmasterson(222)@gmail.com - take out the parenthesis, don't want bots.
sent you an email
If this transaction does not work out, or if anyone has a DaVinci 1.0(A) main board they would like to part with, I would be interested. I would like to have one, other than the one in my printer, to trace some of the circuits and see if I can contribute to the general knowledge base. Perhaps even get that second fan going under software control. I can't pay much, but I will offer what I can...
(10-28-2015, 03:33 AM)Menneset Wrote: If this transaction does not work out, or if anyone has a DaVinci 1.0(A) main board they would like to part with, I would be interested. I would like to have one, other than the one in my printer, to trace some of the circuits and see if I can contribute to the general knowledge base. Perhaps even get that second fan going under software control. I can't pay much, but I will offer what I can...

Hi Menneset,
Did you have any luck? I have a 1.0 with a faulty main board. I want to know if a 1.0A will fit into a 1.0 easily. Do have any thoughts on this? I swapped out everything else.
Thanks
Troy
I can't say for certain if a 1.0a will fit in a 1.0 but my gut thought is yes. I never picked up a board to play with, but I actually have a little extra money for a change. Maybe I should go have a look on eBay.

I would be interested in having even a dead board if anyone has one laying around. I will pay shipping of course.