Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best PLA Filament for Davinci 2.0?
I have a flashed davinci 2.0 and I was wondering what is the best third party PLA? And does soft PLA work with the Davinci 2.0 (If so could there also be a suggestion for this filament)?
Fully Flexible with not work without changing extruder but this one is semi flexible and can be found cheaper I paid £23 a kg free delivery but have lost the details at the moment when I do will add, it has certain amount of give and is far more durable than standard PLA or ABS. I have used this on all my printers (Duo 2.0a- standard and flashed, Prusa i3 and Delta Bot) with no problems but don't expect ninja flex softness or stretch its a soft PLA.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OY...detailpage
PLA filaments print in bright colors and at a safe, low temperature making it a favorite among our users as well as perfect for family settings. PLA plastic placed in an environment or water bath exceeding 50° C (122° F) will soften and deform. Hence, properly seal and store all unused PLA filaments in dry, cool areas Enjoy the pleasant sugary scent emitted by the PLA filament give during printing.
3d printing service baroda gujarat india