Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get back to XYZ Firmware?
Does anyone know how to get back to XYZ firmware from Repetier on a Da Vinci 1.0A? I'm not having much luck with Repetier, so if anyone wants to share their settings, I'd like to give it a try, but I'd also like to know how to get back if I wanted. Thanks!
I have same question too. I flash DaVinci 1.0 to Repetier. I want to put back XYZ firmware.
I found this https://forum.voltivo.com/showthread.php?tid=8156
Took awhile to seach for it but should work.
I'm pretty sure you can't go back...for now to xyz crapware! But installing repetier is almost flawless on DaVinci 1.0a. What problem do you encounter?
Well since posting this, I was forced to figure it out and have it printing decently. One thing I don't like is that Repetier thinks I need supports where I don't. Wastes filament and time and creates a crappy finish. However, I've downloaded Simplify3D and will be giving that a try.
I been using Simplify3D on Rostock max v2 and works great and wonderful.
On the DaVinci there issues with Repetier. You wanna add this Ending Script if you have issue when job is done the nozzle doesn't go back to it home.
M103 ; turn off extruder and retraction
M104 S0 ; turn off extruder
M140 S0 ; turn off bed
G1 X0 Y0 ; move to X0 Y0
M84 ; disable motors

My goal is to get back into XYZ firmware and use Filament reset. I have Arduino Uno laying around.
?? The only thing I added in the script is G1 X0 Y0. (G1 X0) was already there but I wanted to have the nozzle set at home for X and also Y. Everything else works.

My mistake...I guess you were talking about the code to put in S3D...I was talking about repetier...