Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nema noise ?
hello !

my video look please... sound normal or not normal use Vibration Reducers / Dampeners to not have the noise solution ??

https://youtu.be/9Pm4aYzPY_k

thank you
same noise if you decrease speed and acceleration ?
I had the same noise on my stock extruder before I replaced it. It's just the vibration from the bushings. Do you lube your shafts? What type of lube do you use? The davinci extruder is top heavy so you will get vibrations from that as well
this is one week that I buy the machine. I do not use lubricant! What kind of lubricant should I use and where should I put it?
Same noise my machine makes, although it depends on the speed you are printing at. I've tried several types of lubricant with very poor results in terms on noise reduction. I'm pretty sure it's not the stepper but the bushings indeed... might switch to a bowden setup at some point and see if that makes a difference.
Omg same noise here , been sending me mad for weeks now.
Flash it with repetier, you'll be amazed how much quieter it makes it not to mention how much better your prints will be.
Davinci 1.0 with repetier 0.92 & E3D hotend
Slicer - Simplify3d 

Flash it with repetier, you'll be amazed how much quieter it is not to mention how much better your prints will be.
I can barely hear mine in the room next to it now.
Davinci 1.0 with repetier 0.92 & E3D hotend
Slicer - Simplify3d 

yea ive been on repetier since the day i bought it, i just sometimes run it fast like 50mm/s & above seems to get it humming pretty bad