Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Vinci 1.0 stepper drivers type?
Does anyone know the types on the early mainboards? ? I have some new spares from my Ramps 1.4, and they have the advantage of having the posibilty to set the current (the ones on the da vinci don't have that), and probably i can reduce the current and noise of the setppers with these stepper drivers.
So it would be nice to swap them out, but i don't find any specs...

Thanks ;-)
did you end up finding any specs on the drivers?
I used them on mine. I had to solder some jumpers because the boards are smaller.  Mine were A4988 Stepper Drivers. I did this over a year ago, so far so good. Not sure if there is a better solution now.

[Image: IMG_62951.jpg]
(03-03-2016, 01:14 AM)wesalbert Wrote: I used them on mine. I had to solder some jumpers because the boards are smaller.  Mine were A4988 Stepper Drivers. I did this over a year ago, so far so good. Not sure if there is a better solution now.

I have some adapters listed on eBay for the A4988 or the DRV8825 so you do not have to use the jumpers. Or the Eagle and the gerber files are available here on these forums if you prefer to make you own. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...1940872229