Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davinci 1.0 LCD Issue
I'm hoping someone can help me with a Repetier firmware upgrade issue. I've explored Voltivo and can't seem to locate a solution. I have a Davinci 1.0 (with new J37 jumper). Right now my LCD was operational. While running a basic print check I noticed one of the main bed wires was loose and the build platform didn't reach temperature. The unit faulted out on code 0010. When it rebooted the LCD was bricked. I've since replaced the platform and rewired.

As a result of this I've decided to try the Repeteir 0.92 firmware upgrade. I've successfully been able to use the J37 jumpers to reset the unit and can detect the comport (Bossa Program Port, COM 4 in my device manager). I'm using the Arduino 1.5.8 version from "github.com/luc-github/Repetier-Firmware-0.92" and copied over the "hardware" file to the arduino folders. After selecting the Davinci 1 and Model 1 uusing the Repetier.ino file in configuration.h tab in Arduino the program compiles and uploads. The output indicates "verify successful, set boot flash true and CPU reset. However, nothing else happens and the LCD display is still bricked. I've also tried to go into repetier host and send g-code commands 502 and 500 without success. From the post it seems that the unit should "reset" and in that process reset the LCD display and controls. The main board in the back appears to be functioning correctly (meaning all three red lighs on the board are lit. Of note the LCD light remains unlit and the main printer light also won't turn on.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Did I miss something in the steps necessary to finish the reboot. Thanks in advance for your help.