// extruder temp, default is 210 C for ABS
//char et[] = {0xd2,0x00}; // 210 C
char et[] = {0xe6,0x00}; // 230 C
//char et[] = {0xf5,0x00}; // 245 C
//char et[] = {0xfa,0x00}; // 250 C

but nothing happened???
can anybody tell me how to do??
my firmware 1.0.6
Firmware 1.0.6 - Is that an AiO? If so apparently temperature change has been disabled by the firmware
no, it's 1.0A
Well I've seen notes on a resetter sales page saying you are unable to change the temperature on 1.0.6 firmware (they had it listed under AiO) but I'm running 1.1.E so I don't know first hand.
Same deal on this [1.0.6] firmware :/ seems that we can no longer change the temp (which kina sucks because im geting Delam issues now....)
If one of you guys could post a copy of 1.0.6 firmware someone may be able to find the problem and hack around it.
How do i pull it off of my printer?
You can't. We need someone who has a copy of the bin file.

Are you using XYZ Openmod on your computer? If so, manually loading gcode should be a way around the problem.
Unfortunatley XYZ Openmod doesnt seem to recognize my printer. I'm going to be flashing to repetier this weekend though, so it wont be an issue for me anymore.
Quote:Unfortunatley XYZ Openmod doesnt seem to recognize my printer. I'm going to be flashing to repetier this weekend though, so it wont be an issue for me anymore.

I got 3 of these and all latest stock firmware.
As I tested Xyz Openmod not working on 1.0A / 2.0A.

Temperature controlled by type of filament. : / I tried loading custom gcode but not success.

Looking for latest mod.
Hello chris! I have a Da Vinci 2.0 A with firmware 1.0.D, I'm trying to use a resetter purchased on Wctek.com, but the only thing that changes me and 'increase the meters up to 240 meters, but temperatures remain unfortunately defoult and that means 'Extruder Plate 210 degrees and 70 degrees! You have or know someone who has a Da Vinci 2.0 A and that 'managed to solve the problem that I have ??? Thanks Romagnoli Alessandro