Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chitu V3.1 on DaVinci 1.0
Hi guys,

I'm just about to swap my motherboard on the DaVinci 1.0 to CBD Chitu V3.1 3D Dual (Link: http://3dfilamenta.com/motherboards/290-...ml#/type-c). I'm building a dual nozzle DaVinci 1.0 with Andy's modified carriage.

I thought it was straight forward swap, but I guess it's not and I'd really appreciate some help.
I have no idea on how to connect two (white and black) 4pin connectors on the left side of the DaVinci motherboard to the new motherboard (see attached pictures). For bed heater, I'll just cut away the metal rings to expose the wires and connect them to Hot Bed connector on chitu motherboard. Or is this incorrect?
But for black/white connectors, I have no idea on how to connect them. To be honest, I don't even know what they are exactly (I figure they supply power to motherboard). So I'd really appreciate if someone with more knowledge would shed some light on this. (because, I have none - knowledge that is Smile).
Also, any idea on what's up with power adapter for chitu? They recommended to buy a adapter with current greater than 10A and obviously, they don't supply it with their motherboard. So I need to buy that too I guess. Duh...

I'm not looking for concrete answers (they are welcome, but I don't think anybody else swapped their motherboards for chitu), so just your thoughts on the subject will be greatly appreciated.

All in all, it looks like, I haven't thought this through... But hey, that's life I guess.

thanks in advance

[Image: 2guw8ld.jpg]
Connect a yellow (+12V) and a black (Gnd) to the 12V supply terminals, make sure the jumper is set for 12V.