Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP Da vinci AIO Downgrade new firmware 1.1.4
Hello has all to begin I apologize for my English, I am French.

I have to buy a printer Da Vinci aio, as well as a reseter of cartridge XYZERO CART.

The ZERO CART is good to connect, when I made my modification of temperature via the soft, the printer takes in tale in information, but at the time of the impression(printing) it does not warm enough and does not print.

I thus deduct that from it it is has cause of the firmware 1.1.4 which blocks me quite printing

Can use me, have if he(it) is possible of downgrade?

Thank you
Hello!

Thats terrible ...
I Think in the moment are no way ...
Further let xyz out by your firewall !

Gretings from germany

Walter

Walter
Then I am to oblige to use cartridge official by hoping for the next one downgrade? :ohmy:

No other solution?

Thank you
I'having another issues with FW 1.1.5 but using this new fw I'm able to use the Reseter normally.
Hello how is it possible that with the new firmware its walking(step) and not with the former(old)? No problem of temperature with 1.1.5? Because with 1.1.4 Impossible to change the temperature with coolterm. For the abs everything works perfectly because it is the basic regulation, but bitter for the rest the printer in fact that has the head. Sad

Thank's
(04-27-2015, 11:05 AM)Marsicile Wrote: Hello how is it possible that with the new firmware its walking(step) and not with the former(old)? No problem of temperature with 1.1.5? Because with 1.1.4 Impossible to change the temperature with coolterm. For the abs everything works perfectly because it is the basic regulation, but bitter for the rest the printer in fact that has the head. Sad

Thank's

do you have 1.1.5 firmware ???