Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reflash needed? help
All,

I have been running my da vinci with Repetier for the last few weeks with no problems. A few days ago I had a job to run that was going to be about 5 hours so i let it run while i went to bed. I woke up to find that it had stopped about 3/4 of the way through. I chalked it up to be something with my computer running the host. This morning I went to run the job again and it stopped about 1/4 of the way through. I noticed that the printer still kept heat on the extruder and the bed... not sure if this happen the last time or not. So I go to run the job again and now Repetier cannot connect to the printer. I tried restarting the printer and the computer several times and nothing seems to work. I looked into device manager and now the printer shows up as an unknown device???

I am hoping someone can provide some assistance to fix this issue. Can I just install a driver through the Arduino program or is there a com port I need to change?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I just opened repetier host on my mac and got it to connect to the printer but i had to change the port....

Thanks,
Mitch[Image: unknowndevice.png]