Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't print, bed stays too far below the extruder...
Hi all,
I've put repetier 0.92 on my Da Vinci AiO, works now fine with repetier host on W8.1 (thanks all), but I still have a problem.
When I make an auto calibration of the bed level, it says bed is at -9.72 (seems correct). When I make a manual calibration, I can perfect the measures to level the bed (paper between the extruder and the bed).
And when I print, the bed starts at 0.1, which puts it nearly 10mm below the extruder ...
Can't manage to set the printer height anywhere, stuck for a week on this problem, so if anybody have a solution, he'll be of great help!

Thanks all!
Check what is Zmin in eeprom should be close to 0
I did not check the Auto level for a while but values should be close to 0 not to 10 - may be there is some issue with Auto due to latest change - I saw in repetier some changes for auto leveling due to issue but I did not had time to work on it yet.
I suggest you to desactivate Auto calibration in settings or eeprom and only use manual bed leveling and be sure zMin is set to 0 in settings or EEPROM

Also I see you use repetier on AiO - it means you loose the scanner fonction, right ?
FYI, FW was never tested and supposed supported AiO - feel free to feedback if anything else is not working here : https://github.com/luc-github/Repetier-F....92/issues thanks
Ok, retried all steps from the beginning (flashed back the printer), and now it works... Bug somewhere I guess, thanks anyway!

@ Luc : I set up the AiO as a 1.0a, had some troubles setting the connection with the PC, but it worked out fine after I reinstalled arduino drivers.
For the auto calibration, I tried to uncheck it, to set bed height manually, to enter by myself the real bed height... Nothing worked. Yet the manual calibration worked fine. I really guess it's computering magic, sometimes there's bugs no one expect...
weird, but good if no more issue, happy printing