Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RC1 Issues
Looking for some help here i am lost ....

Things i have done to get the RC1 flash partially working ... manually in Arduino turn off " Top Sensor = 0 , and Filament Senor = 0 "

The problem is it goes into a boot loop were its just turning on and off disconnecting the usb, now if i remove the sd card wont boot at all the lcd is all screwy.

Now i can get it to boot and print with the lights off, NOT loading the fail safes, just connect with repetier and print.

Looking for answers to this, i have tried going to .91 mod and that now boot loops also. any suggestions would help

Thanks
Rob
seems i fixed it on my own for some reason it was read/write of the eeprom. so i flash a basic turn led on/off file and the reflashed RC1 and we are up and running no more loops yet first print underway now.

Thanks
Rob
I'm having a simmilar problem right now, just installed this firmware: https://github.com/luc-github/Repetier-Firmware-0.92 and I am unable to save any EEPROM data, if I try to save anything the printer will restart. If connected to Repetier it shows the error "SD EEPROM write error" how exactly did you fix this issue on yours?
I search around and found someone who wrote a " Flash led " firware for the arduino uno and flashed that, then re flashed RC1 mod and it took it and now can save the eprom data.

Dont ask why it work, i could not tell you but it did so i am happy , now just gotta fix the damn extruder clicking.

Thanks
Rob