Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware for Da Vinci 1.0 AiO
Hello everybody

My Name is Walt , im new here and i start my first question :

Ive a Davinci 1.0 AiO (with scanner )
I tried the open source firmware from Repetier -
Now i will get back to the Original firmware from xyz Da Vinci.
I say it its the All in one , and so ( i Think to remember ) i nedd the specal Firmware da Vinci : 1.1.1
have anybody this firmware ? Have anybody a downloadlink ?
The bord is the new one without jumpers and a micro sd card..

With Repetier Firmware are some Bugs :

Printer bed is not heating
a beep , and in the display appears : " Top Door is open "
Z - Axle goes only down and not upwards
Have you an idea whats to do ?
Thanks for the Answers

Greetings

Walt from

Munich germany
I have also brand new aio, and it had 1.1.1 firmware.
I printed great, but scanner was auful. So, when firmware 1.1.3 came out yesterday, I upgraded.
I thought there were old firmware files on the web to revert to, but I didnt research close enough, as they were for plain 1.0 and not the aio
Now, I want to be able to go back, and use sd card to load repetiter, and then 1.1.3 to scan.
At the very least I want to use eprom writer to reset cart/set temps.
I dont know if cart eprom write can happen under 1.1.3 or not, figured I'd try here to see if you could upload the 1.1.1 bin, please.
Hello !

looking still for da vinci aio Firmware 1.1.1
is there realy nobody who can help ????
You could try: http://md5live.com/da-vinci-1-0-software-repository/
Also there is a hint on there that holding up/down arrows while turning printer on brings up a "boot loader" enabling xyzware to unbrick the printer.
I have a new duo 2.0A and haven't dared try alternative firmware yet.
Seems that that version was never available for download so it might never appear... I found 1.1.3 on the xyzservers.

Also duo 2.0A user here. The link I posted inthe repository now works!

http://xyzprod.blob.core.windows.net/fir...V1.0.B.bin Go download go Smile

1.1.3 for 1.0A it's on the last page of the repository forum
I really want to use repetier firmware on my 1.0 aio. Reason being I wan to run exotic filiments like multi color and wood. With the wood, I'll need to vary temp while in program and prinitng, to make some of print darker and lighter. Hopefully I can do that, and play with other parameters, like maybe backlash. I dont know really what repetier has availible.
But, I also have the scanner as part of the aio, and I dont use very often. I wouldnt want to lose scanner forever.
But, I think I can load old 1.1.3 back through SD card, and than repetier when done?
Does anyone know this answer?
I have print wood on aio. With stock firmware. But you can get extruder jams because some wood filaments are too fragile. On my duo2.0a I have placed some metal to make the extruder tensioner bite less with great resoults. I had the aio but sold to a friend toget the duo.

Repetier as far as I know will just give you total control over the extruder, speed, precision, and allow you to get higher temps than 240C on extruder. Etcetc. And of course total freedom to load any filament.

The main problems with wood (not just because this printer but the filament its tricky).
I tryed two kinds of brown wood. Both too brittle. Without some mod on the tensioner they end 'broken' and the extruder jams becuase miss to push it down. This can be avoided by ajusting the printing settings to make the printing a constant flow with zero retractions and medium speed with no changes.

There's one kind of wood (coconut) that I have miss to try yet but seems that it's the easiest to print with. But it's hard to find here on spain and I must wait a few months to have more cash to throw at tests.

The clear woods are really tricky. They need a constant speed to avoid jams (because the wood particles) and even the 0.4 head it's the minimum to use them. They sujest 0.5 heads because the wood can jam. Also some clear woodsyou must un load if you ain't gonna print in a few (the material can be tooo hard to remove if left alone long time). Also because of that you must print at 0.250 or higher.

So yeah. Wood it's posible. You need a cartridge hack or repetier. To make the 'wood rings' you just need a script that can be loaded on slic3r or others.

Also. Start to get some fans. Because some wood does a lot of curling on overlaps. Like a lot... I really need to test coconut wood. All the reviews point it at the easyer to print with.
I am still running 1.1.3 on my AIO. I bought a 2.0, and will flash repeteir/host today. I really want both machines on repeteir, but fear that I'll lose my scanner. Can someone conferm that? Hopefully repeteir developers can somehow retain the scanning function, and I'll hold out hope for this. I repair CNC machines for a living, and so know a little a bout g code, feeds and speeds, home positions...ect. For now, I've found a micro SD to SD adapter cable on ebay. I'll put in the wifi 16gb card in the aio and load gcode files from slic3r.. Eventually going to octoprint with octopi and camera. Now I just need 54 weeks in the year, so I can fit this in...
You will lose the scanner feature. There is no support whatsoever for scanners implemented in the Repetier firmware currently. It may take quite a while, if ever, to get that working.
Hi there !

Look for xyzerokart , with this nice tool can you reset the original Filament cartridges AND you feel free your own temp settings to make !
Ive the zerokart and its great .

greets

Walt from germany
have you found the 1.1.1 firmware yet?? as i need it also
Same problem here, have you found the firmware?
did you have any luck with the 1.1.3 firmware?? what did u do about sd card??
(10-13-2015, 12:06 AM)mrmetal60 Wrote: did you have any luck with the 1.1.3 firmware?? what did u do about sd card??

it do not work whit my printer if i flash it whit 1.1.3 i hop i can get it back to 1.1.4 or 1.1.6 so work again
what can i do i have a DA Vinci 1.0s aio i need a firmware to it but cant fine one

(01-04-2015, 05:30 PM)Goo Wrote: Hello everybody

My Name is Walt , im new here  and i start my first question :

Ive a Davinci 1.0 AiO (with scanner )  
I tried the open source firmware from Repetier -
Now  i will get back to the Original firmware from xyz Da Vinci.
I say it its the All in one , and so  ( i Think to remember ) i nedd the specal Firmware da Vinci : 1.1.1
have anybody this firmware ? Have anybody a downloadlink ?
The bord is the new one without jumpers and a micro sd card..

With Repetier Firmware are some Bugs :

Printer bed  is not heating
a beep , and in the display appears : " Top Door is open "
Z - Axle goes only down and not upwards
Have you an idea whats to do ?
Thanks for the Answers

Greetings

Walt from

Munich germany

do you printer start whit  SN 3S10A ??