Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bed temp adjust?
I have reprogrammed the chip on the cartridge for a few different temperatures bubut I don't know how to change the bed temp. I am running the stock j firmware. Can someone tell me how to change the bed temperature?

Thanks
Sorry, i don't have it in front of me but if you search there are multiple ways, through slicer and through the cartridge reset software (you might have to mid the software). The easiest is to modify the slicer code. There is a post from me about a custom settings if you are using the factory firmware. With R H, just change the slicer settings.

Kieth
I have never used slicer & only the factory firmware & software. I have used my aurdrino to reset the cartridge & change the extruder temp.I would prefer to change the temp with the aurdrino but I can't find any info on how to.

Thanks
Will the custom firmware for the printer allow me to change the bed & extruder temp?
You can adjust the bed temp with the resetter by editing this line of code in the Arduino sketch ....

// bed temp 90 degrees, default ABS
char bt[] = {0x5a,0x00};
Davinci 1.0 with repetier 0.92 & E3D hotend
Slicer - Simplify3d 

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately I don't know what info to enter on that line for different temperatures. Is there a list somewhere or a tutorial?

Thank you
Never mind I figured it out. Thanks for the help.
Just for others wondering about changing the temps this is in ASCII Hex. Using this website (https://www.branah.com/ascii-converter) you can convert your temperature to a hexadecimal. For example enter 100 degrees input as a decimal and convert for 0x64 as hex. New code line looks like char
bt[] = {0x64,0x00}; // 100 degrees
don't forget to comment out the old line and happy tweaking.