Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XYZPRO Resetter - new (free) Control Panel for Windows
We just released a free client software for the XYZPRO resetter. You can download it for free from the http://wctek.com/shop website. Thank you for trusting our products!

F3
I bought the original v1 from you at the beginning. Does this work with that one too?
Hi,

The new software is for the XYZPRO only (it won't work with the V1/V2 Kit or the dip-switch version since there is no USB/menus in those).
Any time line on when you will have the XYZPRO resetter in stock?
Waiting for a large shipment of FTDI chips ... Hoping to have them by [strike]Wednesday 24th[/strike] Monday 22nd
Quote:Waiting for a large shipment of FTDI chips ... Hoping to have them by [strike]Wednesday 24th[/strike] Monday 22nd

ok cool. thanks Smile
What is the prospect of a Mac version of the software?

If we can offer help to get a Mac client written, we will!
Quote:What is the prospect of a Mac version of the software?

If we can offer help to get a Mac client written, we will!

I could do it in Xcode but I am so flat out that its impossible for me to do it before January. .... If anyone wants to write a serial client for it for the Mac I will be happy to provide support with the commands and give you a free xyz pro for writing the client. Same goes for the zerocart.

Thank you!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask so I do apologize the xyz resetter v2 well work on firmware 1.0.3_1.0a model
a while back it was not recommended I was just curious a few people tested it out and so now it works I'm a little confused but most so don't want to brick my DaVinci