Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Flash page is locked"
Went from stock to custom. Too many problems for me to handle atm and I need to print some things so I tried going back stock following the steps precisely. I got all the way up to actually putting the firmware on the printer using boassac when the cmd response to the bossac -p com11 -R -e -w -v -b 3DP01_20140310_FW_V1.1.G_RELEASE.bin command is "Erase flash Flash page is locked". So now I'm stuck with a printer that can't print at all. Two black bars are all I get. Still shows up on COM ports though.
try this: https://forum.voltivo.com/showthread.php?tid=8026

If it works, you'll at least be out of the black bars and can start over.
Please give us the best description of what you have done and what you are trying to do. This will be the first many of us have seen this exact error so it will be good to see what actually led up to it.
Are you sure you are using the correct comport whenb trying the bossa flashing?
I actually managed to get past that error message. I followed everything exactly to the T as instructed and used the latest Ardunio and SAM B drivers. Not sure what happened to cause the flash to locked but the way I fixed it is I grabbed a paper clip bent it into like a U shape and used it as a jumper between (during start-up) the JP1 dot and the dot next to it to erase the flash since the Ardunio 1200 baudrate was not erasing it.
Quote:I actually managed to get past that error message. I followed everything exactly to the T as instructed and used the latest Ardunio and SAM B drivers. Not sure what happened to cause the flash to locked but the way I fixed it is I grabbed a paper clip bent it into like a U shape and used it as a jumper between (during start-up) the JP1 dot and the dot next to it to erase the flash since the Ardunio 1200 baudrate was not erasing it.

Exactly the same happened to me. And I found the same solution, shorting JP1 turning the machine on for a while.
Backed to OeM firmware, but I won´t give up. I´ll try again the Custom firmware, and try other configuration, hope with sucess this time.