Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is This?
So I just got my replacement printer from Amazon and decided to print the demo piece. The thing is, the demo piece, was not the demo piece. I am on firmware 1.1.j and instead of getting the demo piece, I got this. Anyone else seen this or even know what the heck the model is supposed to be? It has the same "last modified date" as all of the other sample pieces which are the correct models, it is just this one that is different, and frankly is an ever stranger model than the first demo piece. Link to download here. File uploader of the forum would not let me upload a 4mb file. CLICK ME!
Jarod, I don't know...but whatever it is I have one too. I was wondering because I accidentally overwrote the file and the copy of the SD card I downloaded from here didn't have that part with it. It's like a cup without a bottom.

In any case--I had the same thing too if that makes you feel any better.
Quote:Jarod, I don't know...but whatever it is I have one too. I was wondering because I accidentally overwrote the file and the copy of the SD card I downloaded from here didn't have that part with it. It's like a cup without a bottom.

In any case--I had the same thing too if that makes you feel any better.
Ok good, I thought I was the only one and maybe got a returned printer that someone had hacked by mistake. Very odd, I printed it overnight and it appears to be pointless and strange, I don't really know what to do with it.
How about posting a picture of the printed object? Is it the candle holder?

Kieth
[URL=http://s133.photobucket.com/user/Ovrclck350/media/E76A0E6C-3C2D-41A0-9616-3BB9714B235B_zpsjk6ogkbq.jpg.html"/>[/URL]
Yep that's it. I printed one as well. It may actually be an oversized candle holder. That just leaves one question. Why?
Lol. Looks interesting. I think you are supposed to put your paper cup in there. Will be the latest fashion trend at Starbucks this summer.
Exactly what Oliver said. It holds your cup. I'm pretty sure this is from thingiverse.

Btw, i never understood the plastic candle holder, not exactly safe.

Kieth