Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EEPROM settings after Repetier install.
I finally unbricked my printer and was able to install the repetier-0.91-alpha-davinci10.bin file. Now I want to add configuration.h through Arduino but everytime I open the Repetier-Firmware-davinci> Arduino DUE>Repetier file and "upload" it, I end up flashing the board and go back to black bars. Which makes me relfash the sketch, upload the firmware.bin, and start all over again trying to add eeprom settings. I must be missing a step, but not sure where it is.... Blush
You'll also need to add the variant.cpp file from here, [url=https://github.com/bgm370/dav10[/url], to your Arduino IDE install since the Da Vinci board's pinout isn't the same as a stock Arduino Due board.

Also (at least from my experience which may just be me doing it wrong) you'll also need to delete the eeprom.bin file from the SD card before you reflash to ensure the changes you make are saved in a new EEPROM file.
If you are not going to do firmware development there is really little if any reason to compile the sketch- just installing the bin file will be your easiest route.

Kieth
This is where my problems are. I cant add anything through Arduino once I've ran the CMD installation and Repetier is installed. Anytime I try to add a "configuration.h" file, it reflashes the board I get back to the black bars. I cant get away from it unless I run the sketch again, THEN install the CMD installation again.

How do I install the eeprom.erp files (from Josh J's) without ashing my board to black bars?
What do you mean by adding a configuration.h file? The Da VInci Repetier fork already as one as part of the source code.
trying to add more updated calibration files that are in the forum. Even if I change setting thru Arduino is reflashing my board.
The eprom file can be copied to the sd card, assuming you're using a eprom file from another sd card. Otherwise it will be created when you run the software/firmware.

Once repetier is installed to the printer yoy won't do anything else with the arduino ide. Please don't take this wrong, but I again point you to using the precompiled repetier firmware file. Configuration.h is part of the sketch, modifications would be made to it from the arduino ide before installing the sketch to the printer. I'm honestly confused as to what you are trying to achieve?

Kieth
Yes, which is what the 'Upload' button in the Arduino IDA does. You make the changes to the source (including in your case configuration.h) files and then the IDE recomplies and reflashes the board with the new firmware. This is why you need to add a new variant.cpp file to your Arduino IDE so the firmware is compiled with the correct pinouts. Otherwise, while the firmware will compile and xfer to the printer fine, it won't actually work since from the firmware's POV it's "wired wrong".

Grab the variant.cpp file from https://github.com/bgm370/dav10/blob/master/variant.cpp, put it in the proper location (might need to google that info for your specific OS) and then recompile and reflash.
I think I'm the one confused. I'm looking at the posts on calibrating and Trying to add in the settings through Arduino like the bed settings. When I needed to change these settings on my EX-Rostock (Built it, couldn't get a decent print...LOOONG story). I went through arduino.

Also, I can't access the eeprom settings in Repetier. is that normal for this printer?
No, you can access them. Are you able to send any commands via Repetier? If not make sure your communication info in Repetier is set properly, most importantly the "RepRapPro Duet Firmware" for the Reset on Connect option.
Completely different issue now. Because I was having my problems, I went back to 1.1.g. Now that I have a full weekend to mess with it, Im getting "No device found on COMX" in both CMD and Arduino. Ive change USB ports, cycled off both laptop and printer. Device Manager and XYZ ware recognize its there, but not the others.
Arduino can not recognize the printer with OEM firmware installed; it has to be erased first with the jumper, or you can install repetier with an ancient version of XYZ.

Kieth
I've flashed this build about 5 times accidentally wiping it with my Arduino stuff, So Its been done. Now it just wont recognize when I upload. Arduino "sees" the COM when I go into Tools>Port, but not uploading. I even went farther back to 1.1.E, with no results.
Also, I've tried to "jump" even though my board doesn't have te pins, just the dots but no effect.
Before doing any of the following make sure you close XYZWare, Repetier Host, and the Arduino IDE. Disconnect the USB cable and don't reconnect it until after step 1. Then only load the Arduino IDE until after you upload the new sketch. The new sketch being the Da Vinci branch Repetier Firmware.

1) Try shorting JP1 with a short piece of thick wire, like 1/2 a paperclip. In addition you need to make sure you power cycle the machine with JP1 shorted.
2) Make sure that your Arduino IDE is set to use the Arduino Due (Native USB Port) as the board [shown in the attached screenshot DV1.png]
3) In the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\variants\arduino_due_x make sure you replace the variant.cpp file with the code in the next message. This will tell the firmware the exact pin-out of the board since, while it is the same microprocessor as the Due, it's a different board than the stock Due.
4) After you flash and load the Repetier Host software make sure you set the connection setting properly. [see DV3.png][Image: DV1.png][Image: DV3.png]
See above... System ate 2 of my attachments on the original message.

Here's a text copy of the variant.cpp file from point 3:

Code:
/*
  Copyright (c) 2011 Arduino.  All right reserved.

This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
  License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
  version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
  See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
  License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
  Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301  USA
*/

#include "variant.h"

/*
* DUE Board pin   |  PORT  | Label
* ----------------+--------+-------
*   0             |  PA8   | "RX0"
*   1             |  PA9   | "TX0"
*   2       TIOA0 |  PB25  |
*   3       TIOA7 |  PC28  |
*   4       NPCS1 |  PA29  |
*           TIOB6 |  PC26  |
*   5       TIOA6 |  PC25  |
*   6       PWML7 |  PC24  |
*   7       PWML6 |  PC23  |
*   8       PWML5 |  PC22  |
*   9       PWML4 |  PC21  |
*  10       NPCS0 |  PA28  |
*           TIOB7 |  PC29  |
*  11       TIOA8 |  PD7   |
*  12       TIOB8 |  PD8   |
*  13       TIOB0 |  PB27  | LED AMBER "L"
*  14       TXD3  |  PD4   | "TX3"
*  15       RXD3  |  PD5   | "RX3"
*  16       TXD1  |  PA13  | "TX2"
*  17       RXD1  |  PA12  | "RX2"
*  18       TXD0  |  PA11  | "TX1"
*  19       RXD0  |  PA10  | "RX1"
*  20             |  PB12  | "SDA"
*  21             |  PB13  | "SCL"
*  22             |  PB26  |
*  23             |  PA14  |
*  24             |  PA15  |
*  25             |  PD0   |
*  26             |  PD1   |
*  27             |  PD2   |
*  28             |  PD3   |
*  29             |  PD6   |
*  30             |  PD9   |
*  31             |  PA7   |
*  32             |  PD10  |
*  33             |  PC1   |
*  34             |  PC2   |
*  35             |  PC3   |
*  36             |  PC4   |
*  37             |  PC5   |
*  38             |  PC6   |
*  39             |  PC7   |
*  40             |  PC8   |
*  41             |  PC9   |
*  42             |  PA19  |
*  43             |  PA20  |
*  44             |  PC19  |
*  45             |  PC18  |
*  46             |  PC17  |
*  47             |  PC16  |
*  48             |  PC15  |
*  49             |  PC14  |
*  50             |  PC13  |
*  51             |  PC12  |
*  52       NPCS2 |  PB21  |
*  53             |  PB14  |
*  54             |  PA16  | "A0"
*  55             |  PA24  | "A1"
*  56             |  PA23  | "A2"
*  57             |  PA22  | "A3"
*  58       TIOB2 |  PA6   | "A4"
*  69             |  PA4   | "A5"
*  60       TIOB1 |  PA3   | "A6"
*  61       TIOA1 |  PA2   | "A7"
*  62             |  PB17  | "A8"
*  63             |  PB18  | "A9"
*  64             |  PB19  | "A10"
*  65             |  PB20  | "A11"
*  66             |  PB15  | "DAC0"
*  67             |  PB16  | "DAC1"
*  68             |  PA1   | "CANRX"
*  69             |  PA0   | "CANTX"
*  70             |  PA17  | "SDA1"
*  71             |  PA18  | "SCL1"
*  72             |  PC30  | LED AMBER "RX"
*  73             |  PA21  | LED AMBER "TX"
*  74       MISO  |  PA25  |
*  75       MOSI  |  PA26  |
*  76       SCLK  |  PA27  |
*  77       NPCS0 |  PA28  |
*  78       NPCS3 |  PB23  | unconnected!
* USB pin         |  PORT
* ----------------+--------
*  ID             |  PB11
*  VBOF           |  PB10
*/

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

/*
* Pins descriptions
*/
extern const PinDescription g_APinDescription[]=
{
  // 0 .. 53 - Digital pins
  // ----------------------
  // 0/1 - UART (Serial)
  { PIOA, PIO_PA8A_URXD,     ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT,  PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                 NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // URXD
  { PIOA, PIO_PA9A_UTXD,     ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT,  PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                 NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // UTXD

// 2
  { PIOB, PIO_PB25B_TIOA0,   ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_TIMER), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  TC0_CHA0     }, // TIOA0
  { PIOC, PIO_PC28B_TIOA7,   ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_TIMER), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  TC2_CHA7     }, // TIOA7
  { PIOC, PIO_PC26B_TIOB6,   ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_TIMER), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  TC2_CHB6     }, // TIOB6

// 5
  { PIOC, PIO_PC25B_TIOA6,   ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_TIMER), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  TC2_CHA6     }, // TIOA6
  { PIOC, PIO_PC24B_PWML7,   ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_PWM),   NO_ADC, NO_ADC, PWM_CH7,     NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PWML7
  { PIOC, PIO_PC23B_PWML6,   ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_PWM),   NO_ADC, NO_ADC, PWM_CH6,     NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PWML6
  { PIOC, PIO_PC22B_PWML5,   ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_PWM),   NO_ADC, NO_ADC, PWM_CH5,     NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PWML5
  { PIOC, PIO_PC21B_PWML4,   ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_PWM),   NO_ADC, NO_ADC, PWM_CH4,     NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PWML4
  // 10
  { PIOC, PIO_PC29B_TIOB7,   ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_TIMER), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  TC2_CHB7     }, // TIOB7
  { PIOD, PIO_PD7B_TIOA8,    ID_PIOD, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_TIMER), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  TC2_CHA8     }, // TIOA8
  { PIOD, PIO_PD8B_TIOB8,    ID_PIOD, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_TIMER), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  TC2_CHB8     }, // TIOB8

// 13 - AMBER LED
  { PIOB, PIO_PB27B_TIOB0,   ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_TIMER), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  TC0_CHB0     }, // TIOB0

// 14/15 - USART3 (Serial3)
  { PIOD, PIO_PD4B_TXD3,     ID_PIOD, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // TXD3
  { PIOD, PIO_PD5B_RXD3,     ID_PIOD, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // RXD3

// 16/17 - USART1 (Serial2)
  { PIOA, PIO_PA13A_TXD1,    ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // TXD1
  { PIOA, PIO_PA12A_RXD1,    ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // RXD1

// 18/19 - USART0 (Serial1)
  { PIOA, PIO_PA11A_TXD0,    ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // TXD0
  { PIOA, PIO_PA10A_RXD0,    ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // RXD0

// 20/21 - TWI1
  { PIOB, PIO_PB12A_TWD1,    ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // TWD1 - SDA0
  { PIOB, PIO_PB13A_TWCK1,   ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // TWCK1 - SCL0

// 22
  { PIOB, PIO_PB26,          ID_PIOB, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 22
  { PIOA, PIO_PA14,          ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 23
  { PIOA, PIO_PA15,          ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 24
  { PIOD, PIO_PD0,           ID_PIOD, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 25

// 26
  { PIOD, PIO_PD1,           ID_PIOD, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 26
  { PIOD, PIO_PD2,           ID_PIOD, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 27
  { PIOD, PIO_PD3,           ID_PIOD, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 28
  { PIOD, PIO_PD6,           ID_PIOD, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 29

// 30
  { PIOD, PIO_PD9,           ID_PIOD, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 30
  { PIOA, PIO_PA7,           ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 31
  { PIOD, PIO_PD10,          ID_PIOD, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 32
  { PIOC, PIO_PC1,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 33

// 34
  { PIOC, PIO_PC2,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 34
  { PIOC, PIO_PC3,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 35
  { PIOC, PIO_PC4,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 36
  { PIOC, PIO_PC5,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 37

// 38
  { PIOC, PIO_PC6,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 38
  { PIOC, PIO_PC7,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 39
  { PIOC, PIO_PC8,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 40
  { PIOC, PIO_PC9,           ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 41

// 42
  { PIOA, PIO_PA19,          ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 42
  { PIOA, PIO_PA20,          ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 43
  { PIOC, PIO_PC19,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 44
  { PIOC, PIO_PC18,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 45

// 46
  { PIOC, PIO_PC17,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 46
  { PIOC, PIO_PC16,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 47
  { PIOC, PIO_PC15,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 48
  { PIOC, PIO_PC14,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 49

// 50
  { PIOC, PIO_PC13,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 50
  { PIOC, PIO_PC12,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 51
  { PIOB, PIO_PB21,          ID_PIOB, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 52
  { PIOB, PIO_PB14,          ID_PIOB, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 53

// 54 .. 65 - Analog pins
  // ----------------------
  { PIOA, PIO_PA16X1_AD7,    ID_PIOA, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC0,   ADC7,   NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD0
  { PIOA, PIO_PA24X1_AD6,    ID_PIOA, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC1,   ADC6,   NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD1
  { PIOA, PIO_PA23X1_AD5,    ID_PIOA, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC2,   ADC5,   NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD2
  { PIOA, PIO_PA22X1_AD4,    ID_PIOA, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC3,   ADC4,   NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD3
  // 58
  { PIOA, PIO_PA6X1_AD3,     ID_PIOA, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC4,   ADC3,   NOT_ON_PWM,  TC0_CHB2     }, // AD4
  { PIOA, PIO_PA4X1_AD2,     ID_PIOA, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC5,   ADC2,   NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD5
  { PIOA, PIO_PA3X1_AD1,     ID_PIOA, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC6,   ADC1,   NOT_ON_PWM,  TC0_CHB1     }, // AD6
  { PIOA, PIO_PA2X1_AD0,     ID_PIOA, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC7,   ADC0,   NOT_ON_PWM,  TC0_CHA1     }, // AD7
  // 62
  { PIOB, PIO_PB17X1_AD10,   ID_PIOB, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC8,   ADC10,  NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD8
  { PIOB, PIO_PB18X1_AD11,   ID_PIOB, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC9,   ADC11,  NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD9
  { PIOB, PIO_PB19X1_AD12,   ID_PIOB, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC10,  ADC12,  NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD10
  { PIOB, PIO_PB20X1_AD13,   ID_PIOB, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC11,  ADC13,  NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // AD11

// 66/67 - DAC0/DAC1
  { PIOB, PIO_PB15X1_DAC0,   ID_PIOB, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC12,  DA0,    NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // DAC0
  { PIOB, PIO_PB16X1_DAC1,   ID_PIOB, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC13,  DA1,    NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // DAC1

// 68/69 - CANRX0/CANTX0
  { PIOA, PIO_PA1A_CANRX0,   ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  ADC14,  NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // CANRX
  { PIOA, PIO_PA0A_CANTX0,   ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  ADC15,  NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // CANTX

// 70/71 - TWI0
  { PIOA, PIO_PA17A_TWD0,    ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // TWD0 - SDA1
  { PIOA, PIO_PA18A_TWCK0,   ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // TWCK0 - SCL1

// 72/73 - LEDs
  { PIOC, PIO_PC30,          ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // LED AMBER RXL
  { PIOA, PIO_PA21,          ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // LED AMBER TXL

// 74/75/76 - SPI
  { PIOA, PIO_PA25A_SPI0_MISO,ID_PIOA,PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // MISO
  { PIOA, PIO_PA26A_SPI0_MOSI,ID_PIOA,PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // MOSI
  { PIOA, PIO_PA27A_SPI0_SPCK,ID_PIOA,PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // SPCK

// 77 - SPI CS0
  { PIOA, PIO_PA28A_SPI0_NPCS0,ID_PIOA,PIO_PERIPH_A,PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // NPCS0

// 78 - SPI CS3 (unconnected)
  { PIOB, PIO_PB23B_SPI0_NPCS3,ID_PIOB,PIO_PERIPH_B,PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // NPCS3

// 79 .. 84 - "All pins" masks

// 79 - TWI0 all pins
  { PIOA, PIO_PA17A_TWD0|PIO_PA18A_TWCK0, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_COMBO), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER },
  // 80 - TWI1 all pins
  { PIOB, PIO_PB12A_TWD1|PIO_PB13A_TWCK1, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_COMBO), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER },
  // 81 - UART (Serial) all pins
  { PIOA, PIO_PA8A_URXD|PIO_PA9A_UTXD, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_COMBO), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER },
  // 82 - USART0 (Serial1) all pins
  { PIOA, PIO_PA11A_TXD0|PIO_PA10A_RXD0, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_COMBO), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER },
  // 83 - USART1 (Serial2) all pins
  { PIOA, PIO_PA13A_TXD1|PIO_PA12A_RXD1, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_COMBO), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER },
  // 84 - USART3 (Serial3) all pins
  { PIOD, PIO_PD4B_TXD3|PIO_PD5B_RXD3, ID_PIOD, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_COMBO), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER },

// 85 - USB
  { PIOB, PIO_PB11A_UOTGID|PIO_PB10A_UOTGVBOF, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ID - VBOF

// 86 - SPI CS2
  { PIOB, PIO_PB21B_SPI0_NPCS2, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // NPCS2

// 87 - SPI CS1
  { PIOA, PIO_PA29A_SPI0_NPCS1, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // NPCS1

// 88/89 - CANRX1/CANTX1 (same physical pin for 66/53)
  { PIOB, PIO_PB15A_CANRX1,     ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // CANRX1
  { PIOB, PIO_PB14A_CANTX1,     ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL,                  NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER }, // CANTX1

// 90 .. 91 - "All CAN pins" masks
  // 90 - CAN0 all pins
  { PIOA, PIO_PA1A_CANRX0|PIO_PA0A_CANTX0, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_COMBO), NO_ADC,  NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER },
  // 91 - CAN1 all pins
  { PIOB, PIO_PB15A_CANRX1|PIO_PB14A_CANTX1, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_COMBO), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER },

// 92 .. 99 placeholders, future-proofing.
  { NULL, 0, 0, PIO_NOT_A_PIN, PIO_DEFAULT, 0, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER },
  { NULL, 0, 0, PIO_NOT_A_PIN, PIO_DEFAULT, 0, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER },
  // 100 - 108 extra SAM3X8E pins, not wired on Due
  { PIOA, PIO_PA5, ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 100
  { PIOC, PIO_PC27, ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 101
  { PIOA, PIO_PA0, ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 102
  { PIOA, PIO_PA1, ID_PIOA, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 103
  { PIOC, PIO_PC11, ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 104
  { PIOC, PIO_PC8B_PWML3, ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_PWM), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, PWM_CH3, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PWM 105
  { PIOC, PIO_PC2B_PWML0, ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_PWM), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, PWM_CH0, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PWM 106
  { PIOC, PIO_PC6B_PWML2, ID_PIOC, PIO_PERIPH_B, PIO_DEFAULT, (PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL|PIN_ATTR_PWM), NO_ADC, NO_ADC, PWM_CH2, NOT_ON_TIMER }, //PWM 107
  { PIOC, PIO_PC20, ID_PIOC, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, //PWM 108
  // 109 .. 114
  { PIOA, PIO_PA20A_MCCDA, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN_HSMCI_MCCDA_GPIO 109
  { PIOA, PIO_PA19A_MCCK, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN_HSMCI_MCCK_GPIO 110
  { PIOA, PIO_PA21A_MCDA0, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN_HSMCI_MCDA0_GPIO 111
  { PIOA, PIO_PA22A_MCDA1, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN_HSMCI_MCDA1_GPIO 112
  { PIOA, PIO_PA23A_MCDA2, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN_HSMCI_MCDA2_GPIO 113
  { PIOA, PIO_PA24A_MCDA3, ID_PIOA, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN_HSMCI_MCDA3_GPIO 114
  // 115 .. 124 - ETHERNET MAC
  { PIOB, PIO_PB0A_ETXCK, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ETXCK 115
  { PIOB, PIO_PB1A_ETXEN, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ETXEN 116
  { PIOB, PIO_PB2A_ETX0, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ETX0 117
  { PIOB, PIO_PB3A_ETX1, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ETX1 118
  { PIOB, PIO_PB4A_ECRSDV, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ECRSDV 119
  { PIOB, PIO_PB5A_ERX0, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ERX0 120
  { PIOB, PIO_PB6A_ERX1, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ERX1 121
  { PIOB, PIO_PB7A_ERXER, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // ERXER 122
  { PIOB, PIO_PB8A_EMDC, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // EMDC 123
  { PIOB, PIO_PB9A_EMDIO, ID_PIOB, PIO_PERIPH_A, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // EMDIO 124
  // 125
  { PIOB, PIO_PB24, ID_PIOB, PIO_OUTPUT_0, PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_DIGITAL, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }, // PIN 125
  { PIOB, PIO_PB21X1_AD14,   ID_PIOB, PIO_INPUT,    PIO_DEFAULT, PIN_ATTR_ANALOG,                   ADC0,  ADC14,  NOT_ON_PWM,  NOT_ON_TIMER },  // PIN 126 - PB21 with enabled ADC
  // END
  { NULL, 0, 0, PIO_NOT_A_PIN, PIO_DEFAULT, 0, NO_ADC, NO_ADC, NOT_ON_PWM, NOT_ON_TIMER }
} ;

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

/*
* UART objects
*/
RingBuffer rx_buffer1;

UARTClass Serial(UART, UART_IRQn, ID_UART, &rx_buffer1);
void serialEvent() __attribute__((weak));
void serialEvent() { }

// IT handlers
void UART_Handler(void)
{
Serial.IrqHandler();
}

// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
/*
* USART objects
*/
RingBuffer rx_buffer2;
RingBuffer rx_buffer3;
RingBuffer rx_buffer4;

USARTClass Serial1(USART0, USART0_IRQn, ID_USART0, &rx_buffer2);
void serialEvent1() __attribute__((weak));
void serialEvent1() { }
USARTClass Serial2(USART1, USART1_IRQn, ID_USART1, &rx_buffer3);
void serialEvent2() __attribute__((weak));
void serialEvent2() { }
USARTClass Serial3(USART3, USART3_IRQn, ID_USART3, &rx_buffer4);
void serialEvent3() __attribute__((weak));
void serialEvent3() { }

// IT handlers
void USART0_Handler(void)
{
  Serial1.IrqHandler();
}

void USART1_Handler(void)
{
  Serial2.IrqHandler();
}

void USART3_Handler(void)
{
  Serial3.IrqHandler();
}

void serialEventRun(void)
{
  if (Serial.available()) serialEvent();
  if (Serial1.available()) serialEvent1();
  if (Serial2.available()) serialEvent2();
  if (Serial3.available()) serialEvent3();
}

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

void __libc_init_array(void);

void init( void )
{
  SystemInit();

// Set Systick to 1ms interval, common to all SAM3 variants
  if (SysTick_Config(SystemCoreClock / 1000))
  {
    // Capture error
    while (true);
  }

// Disable watchdog
  WDT_Disable(WDT);

// Initialize C library
  __libc_init_array();

// Disable pull-up on every pin
  for (int i = 0; i < PINS_COUNT; i++)
      digitalWrite(i, LOW);

// Enable parallel access on PIO output data registers
  PIOA->PIO_OWER = 0xFFFFFFFF;
  PIOB->PIO_OWER = 0xFFFFFFFF;
  PIOC->PIO_OWER = 0xFFFFFFFF;
  PIOD->PIO_OWER = 0xFFFFFFFF;

// Initialize Serial port U(S)ART pins
  PIO_Configure(
    g_APinDescription[PINS_UART].pPort,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_UART].ulPinType,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_UART].ulPin,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_UART].ulPinConfiguration);
  digitalWrite(0, HIGH); // Enable pullup for RX0
  PIO_Configure(
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART0].pPort,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART0].ulPinType,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART0].ulPin,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART0].ulPinConfiguration);
  PIO_Configure(
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART1].pPort,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART1].ulPinType,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART1].ulPin,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART1].ulPinConfiguration);
  PIO_Configure(
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART3].pPort,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART3].ulPinType,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART3].ulPin,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USART3].ulPinConfiguration);

// Initialize USB pins
  PIO_Configure(
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USB].pPort,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USB].ulPinType,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USB].ulPin,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_USB].ulPinConfiguration);

// Initialize CAN pins
  PIO_Configure(
    g_APinDescription[PINS_CAN0].pPort,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_CAN0].ulPinType,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_CAN0].ulPin,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_CAN0].ulPinConfiguration);
  PIO_Configure(
    g_APinDescription[PINS_CAN1].pPort,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_CAN1].ulPinType,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_CAN1].ulPin,
    g_APinDescription[PINS_CAN1].ulPinConfiguration);

// Initialize Analog Controller
  pmc_enable_periph_clk(ID_ADC);
  adc_init(ADC, SystemCoreClock, ADC_FREQ_MAX, ADC_STARTUP_FAST);
  adc_configure_timing(ADC, 0, ADC_SETTLING_TIME_3, 1);
  adc_configure_trigger(ADC, ADC_TRIG_SW, 0); // Disable hardware trigger.
  adc_disable_interrupt(ADC, 0xFFFFFFFF); // Disable all ADC interrupts.
  adc_disable_all_channel(ADC);

// Initialize analogOutput module
  analogOutputInit();
}

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif
It worked, Thanks! However on Repetier, it doesnt give me the "Varies" option

Also, how do instal the eeproms that Keith and Josh have out?
The 'varies' isn't actually an option. The actual COM port setting changes from system to system depending on your collection of serial device drivers installed.

In Repetier host you click the SD Card from the toolbar and you'll see a file called EEPROM.bin. Highlight the file And hit the icon that looks like a SD card shilouette with a minus sign. That will delete the EEPROM.bin file, then hit the SD shilouette icon with the "plus" icon and you can then upload the new eeprom.bin file.

After the file is xfered to the SD card then exit Repetier host and power cycle the printer.
Youre on a freakin roll right now! And since youre hot, I asked a heat end and bed tuning question here. Let me know what you think.
Hmmm I don't see your post there.
Quote:Hmmm I don't see your post there.

Sorry it was moved to here: