Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eprom Read
Please post only NEW CARTRIDGE eprom reads to this thread. If you have a question, please start another thread.

Kieth
(04-29-2014, 09:44 PM)Kieth Wrote: Please post only NEW CARTRIDGE eprom reads to this thread. If you have a question, please start another thread.

Kieth

HI Kieth,

I want to change the loading temp and starting bed temp. how to change it?
(02-22-2017, 02:46 PM)jepolqwerty Wrote:
(04-29-2014, 09:44 PM)Kieth Wrote: Please post only NEW CARTRIDGE eprom reads to this thread. If you have a question, please start another thread.

Kieth

HI Kieth,

I want to change the loading temp and starting bed temp. how to change it?

Please use the search feature of the forum. This topic has been covered many times and the answer will depend on what firmware you are running. 

Also, please be sure your post is on topic, if in doubt start a completely new thread in the appropriate category. This thread was almost three years ago and deadly with reading eeprom. Not trying to sound harsh, just keeping the board clean. I deleted your duplicate question from the cartridge dump thread because the question has nothing to do with dumping the cartridge.

Kieth

Kieth