Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da vinci 1.0 AIO win 10 driver
Question 
Hi, 
I was AIO motherboard with error (dosnt read sd card). I ordered new processor SAM cortex m3 .... I  assmebled it, reseted with J37 jumper but I dosnt visit com port (BOSSA programming port (COMX). Me WIN 10 with newest updates see  it its like Camera :
[Image: Capture.png]
Please help, it is only driver problem or on SAM processor da vinci have bootloader ? I do not think so

thank you
(05-24-2018, 03:09 PM)lorant124 Wrote: Hi, 
I was AIO motherboard with error (dosnt read sd card). I ordered new processor SAM cortex m3 .... I  assmebled it, reseted with J37 jumper but I dosnt visit com port (BOSSA programming port (COMX). Me WIN 10 with newest updates see  it its like Camera :
Please help, it is only driver problem or on SAM processor da vinci have bootloader ? I do not think so

thank you

You have to install the correct driver.

Kieth
(05-26-2018, 02:37 AM)Kieth Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 03:09 PM)lorant124 Wrote: Hi, 

thank you

You have to install the correct driver.

Kieth

But I can not find any drivers for Win10. I have installed Arduino IDE normaly arduino DUE board works. I can not find BOSSA driver for win10.

please help . thank you   Shy