Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNING -- Adafruit customer "service" SUCKS
After several emails back and forth I told them:

I don't need a damn engineer. I worked as an electronics engineer/ technician for over 10 years.  I have a DEFECTIVE PART. I need CUSTOMER SERVICE TO REPLACE THE DAMN THING.  NOT SOME BS FORUM!

IF THIS IS HOW YOU HANDLE A CLEAR DEFECT WITH AN OVERNIGHT ORDER IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME I EVER DEAL WITH ALL. 

DO YOU THINK THIS ISN'T TIME SENSITIVE IF I PAY 20 DOLLARS FOR OVERNIGHT SHIPPING???

KIETH

They respond:

Hi Kieth,

Order 1503092 has been refunded in full. Please seek an alternative supplier for future purchases.

Thank you,
Adafruit Support, Stephanie

------

Guess business is booming for them.  You would think with an overnight order they would realize one does not have time to play with registering on a forum and waiting for responses when it has been made clear to them the part is defective. 

Anyhow,  they apparently don't want my business.  Sooo I thought I would let you all know you might want to avoid them if at all possible unless you want to go through the same thing when you have a problem. 

Kieth

AND , I forgot to mention, they actually blocked my account from being able to see their website. So if I'm logged in I cannot look at anything on their website. Seriously, is that how you expect a company to respond when you shouldn't have to use a form to get a replacement part that was ordered overnight?