Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davinci 2.0a duo No USB detection on PC
Hi all newbie here,
I have a 2.0a duo and have been trying to upgrade the FW to Repetier done everything that's is described in luc-github step by step guide to the letter, Moving the copy the USB.cpp as well as the variant.cpp file etc, I did mess a few things up so reset and started again, my problem now is when I plug my printer into my PC it wont even detect it, checked in device manager nothing, now I have checked this forum through and through but with no real luck, maybe it's just me not knowing how to navigate through this forum ha ha, so could someone help me get my printer to work again through my USB port, at the moment the printer just has nothing as the original FW is wiped, (and I can't leave it on for very long as the bed gets very hot which is normal I think for this state that the printer is in at the moment) and the normal black bars on the LCD screen, once I can get the PC to detect the printer I should be ok, But this has got me stumped.
Any help, links etc would be appreciated
Cheers
(07-23-2017, 09:13 AM)UR6IM9 Wrote: Hi all newbie here,
I have a 2.0a duo and have been trying to upgrade the FW to Repetier done everything that's is described in luc-github step by step guide to the letter, Moving the copy the USB.cpp as well as the variant.cpp file etc, I did mess a few things up so reset and started again, my problem now is when I plug my printer into my PC it wont even detect it, checked in device manager nothing, now I have checked this forum through and through but with no real luck, maybe it's just me not knowing how to navigate through this forum ha ha, so could someone help me get my printer to work again through my USB port, at the moment the printer just has nothing as the original FW is wiped, (and I can't leave it on for very long as the bed gets very hot which is normal I think for this state that the printer is in at the moment) and the normal black bars on the LCD screen, once I can get the PC to detect the printer I should be ok, But this has got me stumped.
Any help, links etc would be appreciated
Cheers

Search for "black bars" - the fix is in several threads.

Regards,
Kieth