Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Vinci 1.0A Repetier - Loads filament but wont extrude when printing
Hey guys!
i installed repetier on my 1.0A well over a year ago but ended up abandoning the printer as a whole due to the amount of effort required to keep it working order.

However, as of today i finally got everything back up but ran into an issue i never had before. the issue is that i can load and unload filaments without a problem but when i go to print, the nozzle doesn't extrude at all. 

I have made sure that the bed isn't too close, preventing the extrusion. also, the filament will extrude when loading filaments into the extruder. 

if anyone has a suggestion that would be great.

Thank you
(05-21-2017, 07:57 AM)Tryndus Wrote: Hey guys!
i installed repetier on my 1.0A well over a year ago but ended up abandoning the printer as a whole due to the amount of effort required to keep it working order.

However, as of today i finally got everything back up but ran into an issue i never had before. the issue is that i can load and unload filaments without a problem but when i go to print, the nozzle doesn't extrude at all. 

I have made sure that the bed isn't too close, preventing the extrusion. also, the filament will extrude when loading filaments into the extruder. 

if anyone has a suggestion that would be great.

Thank you

Sounds like something in your slicer is set wrong.

Kieth