Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here besides the drug sellers?
I have been away for a year or so.  I took my Da Vinci 1.0 printers (2 of them) out of storage to print clips to organize lighting wires for my son's wedding.  I can't get our updated Windows system to access the printers!  These are the same computers that were printing fine before the Windows update.  The Da Vinci printer is recognized in my Devices list, but it will not send a file to be printed.
If anyone has any recommendations, I would be most grateful.  I am using the stock XYZPrinting firmware, but may decide to try Repetier on one of the machines to see if it helps.
(01-25-2017, 10:52 PM)geezer.nelson Wrote: I have been away for a year or so.  I took my Da Vinci 1.0 printers (2 of them) out of storage to print clips to organize lighting wires for my son's wedding.  I can't get our updated Windows system to access the printers!  These are the same computers that were printing fine before the Windows update.  The Da Vinci printer is recognized in my Devices list, but it will not send a file to be printed.
If anyone has any recommendations, I would be most grateful.  I am using the stock XYZPrinting firmware, but may decide to try Repetier on one of the machines to see if it helps.

Sounds like a driver issue. Is the printer recognized when connected? 

I don't recommend change the firmware, that will not resolve not being able to communicate with the printer.

Kieth